Friday, November 22, 2013

What You Do When It's Too Dark to Ride

So the lack of posts is because, well, we haven't been doing much. At all. And I doubt we'll do anything this weekend because it's supposed to rain, and get cold. Yuck. So I thought I would do some random posts about other things, and here is the first one!

Briana and River's List of Things to Do When It's Dark

Take pretty pictures of the sunset as you pull into the driveway!


Get out your flashlight and try not to freak out going into the dark dark barn...


Make friends with the kitty


 Make friends with all the kitties...we have six!


Rake the aisles...these are the part-board horses' stalls


Pasture board stalls...River's stall is first one on the left.


 Take awkward condition shots, and eat!

He actually ate without making a huge mess yesterday, shocking.

2 comments:

  1. LOL he does make a mess when he eats! Have you tried a bigger bucket? I'm using one made out of the same stuff, but the sides are six inches deep and it's about two feet wide. It slows him down because the food is more spread out and he doesn't make as big of a mess with it. :)

    Those kitties are too cute. I love tuxedo cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and that's his "less-mess" day! :P I used to put his little bucket inside a bigger bucket...worked pretty well. Should probably go back to doing that! ;)

      Delete