Saturday, February 15, 2014

In Which We Have Valentines' Day and Yada Yada

I have no pony pictures, because my camera battery died on Thursday taking pictures of this:

My house. Almost 10" of snow!!
It was gorgeous! I took way too many pictures. ;)

Magical.
River got a peppermint on Friday for Valentines', of course he is my Valentine for sure. :) Besides that not much been going on. He had almost all last week off and I am not doing that again unless we have to--he is going stir crazy! He still tries to be good, he's not at all dangerous, but the difference between River-in-regular-work and River-on-vacation is definitely THERE. And I think I prefer the exercised version of my pony. He gets spooky instead of hot, and that drives me crazy.

So we are starting back to work tomorrow. Not anything strenuous, of course--just continuing to build his endurance level slowly but surely, and continuing to work on baby stuff. I am hoping to post more (my posting record this month has been terrible!) but we'll see!

Oh and Hillary is having an awesome giveaway! Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment