Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy One Year! (& photo dump)

One year ago today, I drove down to Georgia to pick up a certain big bay gelding! Happy Anniversary River! 

We've come a long way, and we have a long way yet to go, but it's been a wild and crazy and wonderful ride...I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story. :)

He led (or didn't lead) like he needed a stud chain!

Distracted distracted distracted

So stiff and ouchy

Started coming to me in the pasture

Loves his trail rides :)

His ground manners are perfect now!

Just because he's adorable

Long way to go, but better!

He even gives pony rides to grandmas :)

And very-stiff-and-nervous younger brothers ;) 

I don't have pictures, but when he gets in the mood he's also a huge snuggle buddy. :) Where from here? Who knows! But we're going to have fun no matter where or what it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment