![]() |
| From sunnier days...our hunter pace :) |
River and I celebrated in our typical boring way--we did some groundwork New Year's Eve Day and then ate our suppers and went to sleep. ;)
This year hasn't been much exciting in the horse department, at least not as far as huge progress or breakthroughs made. But we moved to a new barn we love, we rode a lot more than last year, and we've found a discipline we love and plan to continue riding and competing in. I think those are pretty big things!
Looking forward, this year is going to be a year of big changes. I'm beginning my student teaching semester in two weeks and then graduating college in May, and who knows where we'll be going after that. Of course I have every plan to keep River around, but at the same time I know there's no guarantee. There will be new barns to find, new experiences to have, new friends to make, and new problems to work out; I know that much.
So our goal for this year is to keep riding as long as possible and to have fun in the process. To take one day at a time and live each one to the fullest. :)

Happy New Year!! Those are great goals!
ReplyDeleteHi Briana - Happy New Year! Your blog is Haynets Blog of the Day today! Come and take a look: http://www.hay-net.co.uk/haynet-news/7640/equestrian-blog-of-the-day---equestrian-diaries
ReplyDeleteHello there and happy New Year! :)
ReplyDeleteWiola