Almost we got to a show this weekend! A very small deal close to home but still. However the matter of trailering proved our downfall, as neither Coach nor I have a rig and so we stay dependent on the generosity of others. Poor Coach. I feel very sorry for her; she tried so hard. She is trying so hard. I have the most awesome Coach, in case anybody was wondering whether I still think that. :)
Rode Rusty last lesson as he was my second choice for the ended-up-non-existent show. And I have more or less remembered how to jump, thank goodness! We weren't flawless and my back still needs serious help but much better than before. That's a relief! In the meantime I practice sitting and standing correctly. Sigh, bad posture strikes again. Anybody who knows how to fix my rounded back please let me know!
Miss Lass was going sound over the weekend! Yay! Especially yay because Coach is trying to get us to a show next Sunday and I should feel much better riding Lass than riding Rusty as I haven't had lessons or free rides on Rusty regularly at all.
A rainy start to the week, so we wait, and hopefully plan out our show for next Sunday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment