Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fun with Lass


Oh my goodness I love this horse!  :)

We're back jumping together again!  I've been waiting for this day for ages! 

Now it means no more Lass free rides, which is sad; I'm currently going through a bit of withdrawals as I'm not going to be riding till Friday.  Haha.  But it's worth it!

Sunday I went out and rode her a bit over jumps, and dragged the Brother along as my spotter/photographer.  Lovely ride and she was obviously just as happy to be back as I was.  :)

Forgive my position, I don't know what happened to it here! :P


Then we had lesson on Monday.  Gymnastic again.  I am bored silly of the gymnastic.  Lol.  Usually Coach doesn't have us do the same thing three lessons in a row, but we were riding with a different group and they hadn't done it yet.  So Lass and I demonstrated and it was fun.  Didn't go much above 12-18" as one of the girls had a pretty good fall when her horse bucked going through it, and Lass is after all still coming back into work.  We had just one "moment" where I took a bit too much of a hold on her mouth between jumps, after which she was a bit grumpy.  But overall a great lesson and a great way to come back!  Also I got to ride in Coach's saddle, which has officially spoiled me for life.  Especially compared to the rock-hard, awkward saddle I usually ride in.  ;)

Happy.  :)  I love this horse.  Have I said I love this horse?!  And I'm insanely glad that she's back!  And Rhapsody came up to me in the pasture when I went out to get Lass, too, and let me scratch her face!  I suppose this is why horses are addictive. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for jumping :)!! Sounds like you guys are having heaps of fun.

    How cool that Rhapsody came up to you. I'm sure she'll be letting you catch her in no time.

    ReplyDelete