DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rhapsody has a catch halter on!
And I just about froze to death walking around in the mud in 30-40 degree weather and spitting rainy sleet for an hour and a half. Lol. Nevertheless I don't care. Neither do I care that both instructors (Coach and D) were less-than-bouncing-off-the-walls when I told them. I think both of them think this was a somewhat minor affair.
No. As you all know by now, no. Ha!
I do care that my awesomest grandma came and helped--she used to have horses before she married my grandpa and usually likes to come out to the barn with me even on uber-boring days like today--and got me an awesome T-shirt afterwards that I shall have to get a picture of. :) And sympathized with me that Rhapsody is very hard to catch, and helped chase off and distract Surge, and gave me lots of moral support that helped me keep going for said hour and a half of frigidity. Thanks mucho Grandma!!
Oh I am so happy. Words don't describe how happy I am. This is quite literally an answer to prayer! Now if people will just leave it on. I think it will be okay because Coach and I are really the only ones who work with her much. I'm just not going to think about that right now! For now, the goal is accomplished, life is good! :)
Wishing you all much success with all your training and riding goals! :)
Awesome news!! and how nice of your Grandma to help out :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great news!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete