Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rhapsody Pictures :)

So I also thought I would amuse you all with some added pictures of how mwah stays warm (or not) in the cold cold weather!
I got these Heritage gloves for Christmas and they are awesome!
Sadly I left them in my car on Friday so my hands got so numb I could barely do up the billet straps on the saddle...
 
 I don't have fleece-lined breeches but my riding tights are pretty heavy-duty cotton and combined with SmartWool they keep me warm.


 Long underwear, another thermal top, and an old chenille turtleneck sweater for tops.

 You can't see it very well, but this is my cellphone holder I got for Christmas!  I'd been a little worried because often I'm at the barn all by myself and didn't have a good place to have my phone where I could get to it at any time (i.e., in case of emergency).  This thing straps around my arm and does a great job of holding my phone!


Okay on to pony pics. :)
I love this picture.  The head carriage, the ears, everything.  It wasn't four weeks ago that I couldn't lead her up to the barn without her craning her neck in the air and rolling her eyes at everything.  Now look at her! :)
She says we have a good view on the half-mile walk up to the barn...


Which we really do. :)


 Why are you pointing that silly thing at me all the time?

Because you're cute, Ponyface.  You're really, really cute.  And because I'm so stinkin' proud of you!


1 comment: