Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dose of Cuteness

Since I haven't had any pictures in close to forever, I thought I would give you this barrage of pictures of the Rhapsody.

Being scared someone would buy her, I took lots of pictures last week. Some of them actually turned out.

Practicing the cross-ties. "WHAT are you doing?!?"

Oh look, the ears DO come up!

"Umm...this isn't normal groundwork..."

Yawn

YAAWWWNNNN
 She is the most "yawn-ie" horse I have ever met!

"Who, me? I'm just Miss Adorable..."
THAT FACE!! Adfawelafjsdk I love this horse. I should stop putting up all these pictures. Somebody's going to buy her, and my heart's just going to get torn out. I keep scheming ways to make her seem terrible so nobody else will want her, but I'm coming up with fewer and fewer as time goes on! Two years. Two more years and I can buy her myself, hypothetically. Suppose I can keep her in training that long? Unlikely to say the least, I know...

2 comments: