Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Search Continues!

Yesterday I went to look at this fellow:


He is 15 years old and the first OTTB I have ridden!

He has a super good mind, though he's mostly been a pasture ornament. But he did w/t/c for me easily although he was quite puzzled by many things, thought a light contact meant "stop," and did not know what it was to move off my leg in any way shape or form! Tehe poor boy. He was fun to ride, though. Could use a lot of work in a lot of areas, but fun.

Today I called about another horse, but he was already sold. Sooo the search goes on. I'm trying very hard to hook my mom on Thoroughbreds. Easier said than done. Lol. I've already got my dad, so it's just Mom. Not that I can't buy one anyway, but I'd just like her to be as excited as I am! Right now I think she just wants me to find a horse and be happy though! Haha. :)

Oh and yay for free schooling breeches!! I just scored a pair! Lol got to save up for when I actually am riding every day again! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thoroughbreds make awesomr horses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award :).
    http://fromthehorsesmouth.me/2013/05/31/liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete