And today I am especially thankful for the critters in my life!
 |
| Thankful for the Beastie! |
Also thankful for the other ponies that have taught me so much...these two in particular:
 |
| Rhapsody: Never forget you |
 |
| Lassie |
And the other animals...
 |
| Keesa, the Great Cat of the house |
| | |
| And Tobie, the family Collie |
River's taking a bit of a break till my Christmas holiday (two more weeks!)--he's been off for a while already so I figured I'd make it about 6 weeks so he could have an official "vacation." Not that he particularly needs one, but y'know...it's not like I'm riding a great deal anyways! Might as well make it sound good! ;)
Still scheming things to write for your entertainment (more like my entertainment), so we'll try not to make it too quiet till then!
hope you had a happy thanksgviing
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThanks, you too! it was a nice break from the rat race :)
DeleteGorgeous photos. Tobie is so handsome!! Ive always wanted a collie like him :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! He is an amazing pup, love collies!
DeleteYou too! :)
ReplyDelete