![]() |
| from Pinterest |
For this year's riding, I have one major goal:
Have
riding be a low-pressure (generally) activity: make it about having fun and learning something, and giving River the best activities/rides I can
If that sounds like we won't be going to shows or really working on anything, have no fear: There are big changes in the works that should lead to us actually attending some events, taking semi-regular lessons, and improving our horsemanship greatly this year! (Stay tuned!)
![]() |
| Teaser pic! :) |
But I don't do well under pressure, and therefore neither do my horses. River especially will get very stubborn and resistant if you put a lot of pressure on him and don't respect what he wants to do of a given moment. So my focus needs to be on having fun and learning, for both of us. And that's what it's gonna be! Horses aren't my job at this time, and they're too expensive and time-consuming for me not to (usually) enjoy myself and my Buddy. :)
Happy 2014, everybody! We'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) with (hopefully) exciting updates! :)


Can't wait to hear the updates!
ReplyDeleteWorking on it now! :D
DeleteHappy New Year
ReplyDeleteYou too! :)
DeleteFun is what it's supposed to be all about!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I think :)
DeleteHappy new year! That sounds like a great plan :) Enjoy your riding, and I hadn't realised it's the year of the horse - how exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have known either except that people were putting it all over Facebook, lol!
Delete