Saturday, January 12, 2013

In Which We Are Famous!

Well look at that, the ponies and I are famous today!  Haha :)

Haynet, the "UK's No. 1 Equine Social Blogging Network" (which is gracious enough to include those of us across the pond that want to be a part too!), selected us as their "Blog of the Day" today! Check them out if you haven't already!  I have been looking round to see if I can find their button to put on my blog but I haven't found it.  So here is the link.  They have a huge number of blogs you can look over, plus a helpful forum and an "Equine Agony Aunt" you can ask questions of!  Very cool site.  :) 

In the meantime, we sit in the rain...middle of this coming week we're finally supposed to dry out though!  Good thing because I'm nearly afraid to go out to the barn; I think I'd sink out of sight in the mud in the back pasture!

2 comments: