Thursday, April 18, 2013

Grumpy Bri

I feel like Grumpy Cat.

Actually I'm in a really good mood but nobody would ever guess it.

It's the week before dead week and my little world-of-people are obsessed with trying to minimize the impact of a semester's worth of procrastination. So it's all "let's get together and do this! let's get together and do that!"


Not that I don't have stuff to get done, but some things take precedence.

Like horses, and...um...
horses, and...
oh I suppose school...

I don't get to ride this week though because of the weather. Oh spring thunderstorms. I took Rhapsody on a trail ride last Friday, all by her lonesome, and she was great. Such a good girl! Next week I'll be back to normal!

3 comments:

  1. Horses do take precedence! Don't get too stressed out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you!!! I have finals coming up in 2 weeks, but I'd rather be riding or being with my horse than studying!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete