Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Less Pony

Well Fringe sold yesterday! Pretty excited that my first project now has a home of her own!

The folks who bought her were supposed to look at Rhapsody too, but apparently they didn't end up looking at her at all, they were taken enough with Fringe. I've no problem with that. ;)
Instructor D says that they had Rhapsody tied up at the barn for three hours during a very busy lesson time, though, and she was apparently fantastic with the kids and the bustle and everything. Yay yay girly!

Apparently she was hard to catch though. Bad girl. But I am not sure what to do with that as she is stuck like glue to me all the time. She whinnies and heads over to the gate as soon as she sees me approach the pasture. Sooo I don't know how to fix her catching issues myself. At least she is catchable.


And I still have this face to see :D
So now I have only three project horses instead of four. Whew, that's a bit of a relief. Rhapsody will start over poles and little jumps soon, but I'll need to take it slow so as not to overface her. Same with Brandi, but I won't be jumping her much as she's still quite young. Surge just needs more saddle time. Good luck to the Fringey and her new owners! I wish you happy trails! :)

3 comments: