| River, his girlfriend Cheyenne (in the middle) and another sort-of-buddy |
| Nomnomnom GRASSSSS |
| Nomnomnom GRAINNNN--look how shiny! |
| I iz sad horzie lookz me I iz starvingz and they makez me work |
| We are off! |
![]() |
| We back up! |
![]() |
| Scritches for backing up nicely |
| We threaten to run over the photographer! |
Okay, on to our regularly scheduled programming: I have an awesome pony beast.
| Hugs for good ponies, even if they choose said hug moment to be distracted |
| Wheee! |
| Your daily gratuitous cat picture |
River's newest nickname: The Goose Moose.
No ride today, nice long massage and grain and back out in the pasture. Vet coming out on Friday to do shots and teeth, hopefully that will help him feel even better!


He looks fantastic! Love the hug pic. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics :-)
ReplyDeleteI have a hard time remembering to close my fingers on my reins too :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! You guys look great together.
ReplyDelete