So I discover that if I'm not riding, I have time for blogging. If I'm riding, no blog time! ;)
We are still alive and River is making great progress. He has figured out his stretchy trot (love it when that happens) and figuring that out has seemed to make a big difference with his trot/walk transitions--they're much much better now! One of these days perhaps we'll even get a walk/halt transition, who knows?!
He's also putting on some weight, which is very exciting! On Friday they go out to the "real" grass pastures, so hopefully that goes well.
However, since I'd rather be riding than sitting here typing on the computer, I'm taking an official blog hiatus for a while. I'll still be posting now and again but not holding myself to any notions of posting regularly. Hopefully we'll come back with even more progress to report! Happy Spring!
Yay for making progress! Hope you make even more progress.
ReplyDeleteHappy spring! Enjoy all the riding time!
ReplyDelete