Today I drove a loooonnnggg ways--all of an hour and a half, lol--to look at more pony faces!
I looked at a 4-year-old filly and an 8-year-old gelding. Both OTTBs.
The filly was fun in a different sort of way, but Coach and I are both pretty sure I'd want the gelding. Besides, the filly already has a deposit on her. It was fun to ride her though. He is a lot calmer--albeit some weird stress behaviors that aren't really to the point of being vices but will need some work--but more forward. Weird, right?!
He fills all the requirements for what I'm looking for, though, plus my "like to" extras. And he's cuuute--look at his website photos here! I will change his name if I buy him. Just sayin'. :)
Blurry still shots of the video but here is me riding him! He's about 16 hands but I don't think I look too much like a midget on him. We kinda match. ;)
Lookit my shoulders, look look! The brace is working! You have no idea how exciting that is to me...Also my legs aren't perfect yet, but they seem to be a bit better than the last time I saw pictures of my riding. Video's exciting. Lol.
Coach, sadly, is out of the state till Thursday, so we will have to wait at least that long to get her out to see him. So far she likes what she sees, though. So I wait and hope and pray no one else comes out and wants to buy him. ;) Everyone cross your fingers and toes and other crossable body parts for us!!
He's very handsome! I really like the way he's put together. All fingers crossed! :)
ReplyDeleteI got Kwik from APOL! Heather and April are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding! Ha that's awesome!! :)
DeleteHe looks like a great horse!! Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love his dapples and you look good on him.
ReplyDelete