Saturday, September 28, 2013

River Stats :)

Evading homework on a Saturday night by looking up info on my bestest Buddy Boy...



Wish I could see his videos without paying... :)

I also found an old ad for him--wonder if the phone number's still valid?? I keep waiting for the guts to try, lol.
http://www.horseclicks.com/great-horse-needs-loving-home/horses/314754?op=photos

Wish I'd found him when he was free...haha! 

Doesn't matter, though--he's where he's supposed to be right now, and he's keeping me sane. That's worth any price you could put on him.

4 comments:

  1. I know I'm always interested in contacting previous owners (or in Carlos' case his breeder.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are two years where he disappeared off the map, so I really want to see if she can fill me in on those!

      Delete
  2. You should definitely try Youtube! Sometimes you can use race info/dates and find them that way. That's how I found my mare's clip. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a great idea! Hadn't even thought of that...

      Delete